Details are as follows…
* Marquette University, Alumni Memorial Union, Room 227
* 1442 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53233
Date / Time:
* Monday, October 1st, 12:00pm (noon)
* Light fare, etc.
* Dr. Mike Lovell, President, Marquette
* Dr. Alan Yeung, Director of U.S. Strategic Initiatives Foxconn
Media Contacts: email@example.com
Milwaukee, WI – Foxconn Technology Group (Foxconn) will host an event at Marquette University on Monday, Oct. 1, to celebrate the start of its statewide Smart Cities – Smart Futures competition. Foxconn has committed up to $1 million over the next three years to support its Smart Cities – Smart Futures initiative, which is aimed at generating new ideas from students, faculty and staff at universities, colleges and technical schools across the state as they work to develop smart communities and systems throughout Wisconsin.
Note: Members of the media who are interested in attending should contact Lynn Sheka in the Office of Marketing and Communication at (414) 288-4719 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Parking is available in the Wells Street Structure, located at 1240 W. Wells St.